I love Emma Canning's Flat Friends Digis so I made a second Christmas Card! This is Deer Friends and she makes a lovely Christmas image. I wanted a non-traditional Christmas colors and I love the soft effect.
![]() |
| Don't forget to emboss the envelope! |
Challenges Entering:
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge Blog (Nov. 4)
Polkadoodles Studio 12 - Christmas Anything Goes (Nov 10)
Christmas Blog Challenge - Blue & White (Nov. 7)
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas (Nov. 30)
Christmas Blog Challenge - Blue & White (Nov. 7)
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas (Nov. 30)
Thanks for peeking!



This is so super cute! I love it.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I look at this card I spot something else I love about it - it's really beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I love the soft color scheme here. Stunning. Love the blue and cream combo and the flowers. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
ReplyDeleteAnjie
Very classy colour combo thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles this week
ReplyDeletegorgeous blue and white thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Stunning card! The colours and design are great, and the focal image is really sweet. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove the design of your card and your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.
ReplyDelete