Saturday, November 2, 2013

Guest Designer Position~All Dressed Up!


I am so excited to be asked as Guest Designer for All Dressed Up for the month of November! These digis are ridiculously adorable and the team of designers on the All Dress Up Challenge Blog is so inspirational - so check them out.  You can find these digis available at the All Dressed Up ETSY Shop.  

The challenge today is "Thanks" or Autumn colors.  As you can see, I chose the "thanks"theme. :-)
The sentiment that came with this digi stamp is perfect - it says "A Time To Give...." and I added the "THANKS" at the bottom.  

I was super happy to be able to use my Liquid Glass on the jars of Taffy & Lemon Drops.
Design paper is from Lily Bee Design and is called "Handmade".

Challenges entering:

Paper Take Weekly - Sketch 84 Challenge (Nov. 5)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Monday Challenge (Nov. 4)
Crafty Hands - Challenge 1 Anything Goes (Nov.7)
Your Next Stamp - Challenge 6 Inspiration photo. I know my card doesn't use the colors of this photo, but this picture evoked a "homemade", "yummy", and "sweet" feeling that I wanted to capture in my card.

OOzak - Challenge 25 "Thanks" (Nov. 15)
ABC Challenge - Y is for Yellow (Nov. 13)


24 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Laura ! I just love what you have done with the Jars ! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed up this month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!!! VERY pretty and love all the wonderful colors you used. Outstanding!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, so very pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Laura! The colours you used are all so pretty! Great minds think alike...I did the same thing with the sentiment! I'm so glad you're joining us at All Dressed Up this month! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card Laura! You too gave the sentiment the label treatment! lol It's lovely to have you as GD this month. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colours and the fab papers. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and adorable image. I love the jars and the labelled sentiment. Beautiful design and use of papers too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woww I love what you've done with this fab image Laura... gorgeous colouring and perfect layout!

    Welcome as our Guest Designer too!

    BIg hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura!! :) :) This is fabulous and completely adorable!! :) :)
    Thanks for joining YNS for our monthly challenge!! :) :)

    See you soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely card! I love all the layering and the sentiment. Thanks for being a guest Sweetie.
    DT Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very sweet! I love the wonderful cheery colours and the 'glass' jars are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image and congrats on the guest dt spot! Your card is really well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Oozak's challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh this is so super cute! I love it. Fabulous design and the colors are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card as usual, Laura! I love the image - incredibly cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo, I am all for the tastes and emotions that this month's inspiration evokes. Wonderful interpretation and such a SWEET scene. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute creation. Love what you have done to the glass jars, they really pop

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is so darling; love it! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! I love that image! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at the Oozak challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card! Love the accents and colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! this is so sweet! love the colours and the glass treatments!
    thanks for playing along at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome paper combos! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along in the November challenge at YNS! And glad to have you as our Guest Designer for December! Can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete