I am so honored to be Guest Designer over at Loves Rubber Stamps for the month of October. The Design Team and Laura Love have some serious talent and they inspire me creatively! In fact, I had some performance anxiety and wanted to make sure my card was special enough. I ended up really iking this little guy and this card, so that is a plus!
This week is ANYTHING GOES, so come along and play with us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog and check out what the Design Team created.
So for Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 72 "Anything Goes" I used a Saturated Canary image. You can find all kinds of Saturated Canary stamps over at Loves Rubber Stamps Store.
This baby is such a little hipster and so adorable! I love his onesie, so I used little onesie snaps at the 4 corners as an embellishment - did you notice?
Materials Used:
Image - Saturated Canary
Coloring - Copics
Paper - Recollections
Cardstock - Cryogen
Embellishments - Candi Dots colored black with Copics; onesie metal snaps; Star from stash
Die - My Favorite Things banner die (for the candle, I cut off the bottom point)
Layout - From Digi Sketch Challenges
Challenges Entering:
Digi Sketch - Layout and Theme "For The Boys" (Oct. 5)
C is For Challenge - Boys/Men (Oct. 12)
Here Come The Boys - Challenge 61 Baby Boy (Oct.4)
That Craft Place - Challenge Baby (Oct. 12)
Paper Crafting Journey - For a Boy (Oct. 9)
Crafty Sentiments - Favorite Technique or Color (BLACK &RED) (Oct. 7)
C is For Challenge - Boys/Men (Oct. 12)
Here Come The Boys - Challenge 61 Baby Boy (Oct.4)
That Craft Place - Challenge Baby (Oct. 12)
Paper Crafting Journey - For a Boy (Oct. 9)
Crafty Sentiments - Favorite Technique or Color (BLACK &RED) (Oct. 7)
7Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with Marker (Oct. 8)





Such a great card, thank you for playing along with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteKelly x
Absolutely wonderful! Lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
ReplyDeleteIwona
What a fabulous card. I am so glad to be working alongside you this month. I love how you have used the sketch. Just fabulous. Hugs Nina Loves Rubberstamps DT
ReplyDeleteGreat creation. Thanks for joining in the digi sketch challenge and good luck - Sharon DT
ReplyDeleteGOrgeous card Laura! Love the SC image too Thank you for sharing your work with us in the Here Come The Boys Challenge hugs Woo & Sharon xxx
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it.
ReplyDeletegreat layout and a cute card! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck x
ReplyDeletefab card, love the papers
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline
Great colors and your image is colored so perfectly.I love that pop of red. Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugs Kelly
ReplyDeleteSuper card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at That Craft Place.
Susan x
Adorable birthday card. I love the image.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card! And I've never seen this stamp before, it's adorable! Great card for a little boy. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Anna xxx