Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 72 - "Hanging Around"



I am so honored to be Guest Designer over at Loves Rubber Stamps for the month of October that I made 2 cards for this first Challenge! Ok, overkill but I am really geeked out!

This week is ANYTHING GOES, so come along and play with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog and check out what the Design Team created.   


Challenge 72 is sponsored by Shape EZ, which you can find over at Whimsy Stamps.  Shape EZ are downloadable templates and cut files that you use to create special cards and projects.  They come in all kinds of fun shapes, so definitely check it out.

So for this card I used a Tiddly Inks stamp set called Hang In There. You can find all kinds of cute Tiddly Inks stamps over at Loves Rubber Stamps Store. You can't go wrong with Wryn!


This is such a cheerful stamp and image so I wanted to use cheerful colors.  


Materials used:

Tiddly Inks Polymer Stamp set - "Hang In There"
Lawn Fawn Polymer Stamp set (bird) - "Home Sweet Home"
Copic Markers - Various colors shown above
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Large Circles & Scalloped Circles
C.C.Designs Die - Olive branch cutters
Recollections Paper - Sweet Flora
Sizzix Framelits Die - Message Frames
Sweet & Sassy Stamps - Cloudes & Raindrops Die Set
Fiskars Grass Punch
Stash - twine, velvet ribbon & blue flowers














Challenges entering:

Tiddly Inks - Challenge 119 "Anything Goes (Oct. 14)
Robyn's Fetish - Challenge 179 Nature (Oct. 5):
Oozak - Challenge 23 "Anything goes" (Oct. 15)
ABC Challenge - W is For "Words" (Oct. 12)
Crafty Sentiments - Favorite Technique or Color (technique reverse die cut) (Oct. 7):
7Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with Marker (Oct. 8)



Thanks for peeking!



18 comments:

  1. LOVE your card, how clever it is. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and sweet colours. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Nature challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have used the image with a aperture. It looks great. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the layout of this card! Great colors and great coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the scene you made! Amazing job! Thanks for joining the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you put this card together! Great window card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card- I LOVE the cut out! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creation and wonderful coloring!! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Laura !! So colourful and such fun !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is delightful, love the colours and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this is really cute!! I love your image hanging inside the circle. Great papers and your card is awesome! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so cute! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card and fabulous coloring!! Thank you for playing in our www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is gorgeous! Amazing coloring! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
    Hugs, Christine
    PS I'm a crafty lawyer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really pretty card! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous!! I love that image, its so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Oozak and have a great weekend!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh my goodness...this is adorable! xx Becky

    ReplyDelete