Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Handmade Harbour {Harvest Time} Challenge



Midweek Papercraft Party at Handmade Harbour Oct. 2 - Oct. 9

Good morning Crafties!  

In our family we celebrate Harvest Time and I thought this little tag was a perfect addition to my son's lunch pail.  I used the darling little lion stamp from Handmade Harbour.  After coloring him up I used some alphabet stickers for my son's name, and a little grass die cut to give some dimension.  I used my laminator machine to laminate, but if you don't have a laminator you can get it done at an office supply store for a reasonable price I'm told.



Thanks for peeking and hope to see you join in the fun at Handmade Harbour papercraft party this week!



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! LOVE the image and the name Declan is awesome (my Liam was almost Declan). What a sweet addition to the lunch pail!

    ReplyDelete