My first craft love is sewing and quilting! I always mention it.... but I realized I have never posted one of my sewn creations. Time to remedy that!
Here are 3 pretty quilt blocks I made for my Flickr quilting bee July partner Eustella.
Here they are opened up. Yes, its the Union Jack quilt block. Such a gorgeous quilt block. Eustella requested pinks/reds/yellows/turquoise and dots with flowers.
Here I am sewing the block together. I had to make two of the turquoise/pink one because the first came out a little too small which really bothered me! In a quilt, you kind of have to have the measurements right and I didn't want to throw off her whole quilt...so I remade that block. Im sending her both, maybe the smaller one can be a pillowcase?
Hope you enjoyed peeking at these blocks, as much as I enjoyed sewing them!



They look really great :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the bright colours!
ReplyDeleteI think they look great, especially with those colours.
ReplyDeleteThey are wonderful! Great colour combinations. Thanks for sharing x
ReplyDelete