Ive been enjoying the Copic coloring lately. This little digi is from From The Heart Stamps and the sentiments read "Sorry to Hear your Tails Been dragging". I added some pink wire for some fun!
Ingredients:
Image - From the Heart Stamps "Sick Chick"
Sentiment - Darcie stamps
Dies - Nestsabilities circles & scallop circles
Stash flowers and bling
Copic - pink bag R81 R83 R85 (a great pink combo)
Here is the sketch 32 I used also From The Heart Stamps :
Challenges entering:
Designed To Delight - Sketch 32 (Sept.9)
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Challenge 52 Anything Goes (Sept. 11)
Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge 60 Back to School orFor A Child (Sept. 15)
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics (Sept. 10)
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Challenge 52 Anything Goes (Sept. 11)
Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge 60 Back to School orFor A Child (Sept. 15)
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics (Sept. 10)
Thanks for peeking!




Laura, this is awesome. I´m always surprised about all the different colors from these little chickies. I like it in blue ! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} the blog from {From the Heart Stamps}
Gorgeous card Laura :-) this really made me smile :-) such a cute image and your colouring is brilliant !!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Thanks for sharing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx