Happy Sunday! I was very nervous about taking my 2 year old to church this morning because it was the first time I was leaving him at the nursery. I should have had more faith, because God took care of it all and the baby was fine (which is a miracle because he is a Momma's Boy!).
To celebrate I finished up this fairy card I had started last night. The sketch I used is from Chocolate Coffee Cards Challenge Blog.
I used Fall Colors instead of pink or red to try something different.
Ingredients:
image - Pollycraft free fairy digi
Sentiment - stash sticker and ribbons
paper - Michael's recollections; and Neenah white
Challenges Entering:
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Challenge 47 Layout (ends Sept. 12)
Pollycraft Challenge Blog - Challenge 6 For the Kids (ends Sept. 11)
Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge 60 Back to school/For Kids (ends Sept;. 13)
Southern Girls Challenge Blog - Make Believe Challenge (ends ?)
Thanks for peeking!
Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge 60 Back to school/For Kids (ends Sept;. 13)
Southern Girls Challenge Blog - Make Believe Challenge (ends ?)
Thanks for peeking!


Lovely sweet card thanks for joining us at CC&CC sketch layout challenge. Cheers Sue N x
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable, sweet card!!! I LOVE your image and your coloring is beautiful! Great colors and a wonderful job with our sketch! Thanx so much fo joining us in our Sketch challenge at CC&CC. Joanne
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Laura!!! Love the non-traditional X-Mas colors!! I love purple and orange, you did a gorgeous job with it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Laura!!! Love the non-traditional X-Mas colors!! I love purple and orange, you did a gorgeous job with it!
ReplyDelete