I love this little Pollycraft fairy and it is the second project I am making with this image! The first project was a card. For this quick project I colored her Fall colors and made a gift tag for my daughter. I like that it is non-traditional Christmas colors and I'm hoping my daughter will love it.
Materials used:
image - Pollycraft digi image
Sentiment - Stampin up
Coloring = Copics
paper - Kraft cardstock and Neenah white
Laminator machine (but you can also get your projects laminated for a great price at Office supply stores)
Challenges entering:
Pollycraft Challenges - Challenge 7 Fall Colors (ends Sept.24)
Whoopsidaisy Challenge - Fall colors (Sept. 15):
Milk Coffee - Fabulous Fall colors Challenge (Sept. 25)
JW Scrapshack - Fun Friday Challenge 17 Autumn (Sept. 20):
Flutter By Wednesday - Autumn colors Challenge 252 (Sept. 17)
Thanks for peeking!
Whoopsidaisy Challenge - Fall colors (Sept. 15):
Milk Coffee - Fabulous Fall colors Challenge (Sept. 25)
JW Scrapshack - Fun Friday Challenge 17 Autumn (Sept. 20):
Flutter By Wednesday - Autumn colors Challenge 252 (Sept. 17)
Thanks for peeking!


Super cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. Your colouring is great. I'm sure your daughter will love it. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday
ReplyDeleteYour tag is so adorable! I love how you have colored your little fairy!! I love that you did non Christmas colors and used fall colors instead! I think your daughter will love it! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)
ReplyDelete