Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Coffee anyone?


This little card is for a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while.

I wanted to use colors I hadnt tried before, so I turned to the 2013 Fall Color forecast below.  These colors are so pretty.  I wish I had a closer match to the purple but I worked with what I had.








I followed this Sketch from Designed to Delight.  I love her fun sketches!

Materials used:

Papertreyink - coffee stamp  & die
Ink - Memento black & brown
Random flower & Card stock
Nestabilities scallop & circle die
Bo Bunny Pearl

Challenges Entered:

I heart card sketches designed to delight - http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/07/i-heart-card-sketches-no-28/ - Sketch 28

The Paper Shelter 0 http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-122-anything-goes.html - Challenge 122 Anything Goes


Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

  1. Great card- love this stamp set :-)

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how the sentiments overhang the edge! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete