This card was inspired by Psalm 118: 24 - This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
**
Image - Some Odd Girl
Copics - Red Hair E11, E18, E09
Roses - from Walmart
Paper - Recollections from Michaels
Butterfly Sticker - My minds eye
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop circle
Challenges Entered:
Twist of Faith - Challenge #48 "children"
Natalie and Amy - Celebration - Month of August
Marker Pop - Challenge #27 Lovely Locks
Word Art Wednseday - Challenge #91 Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy - Celebration - Month of August
Marker Pop - Challenge #27 Lovely Locks
Word Art Wednseday - Challenge #91 Anything Goes


Oh my! Laura...your coloring and card is so beautiful. And just as the sentiment say...'Joy to the Lord' oh my soul for your creative hands. God Bless you...you are a blessing and thank you for joining us at Twist of faith this week. I hope to see more of your artworks.
ReplyDeleteLaura, I LOVE the red hair!! WOW - I'm so not good at coloring hair and you did a perfect job here! Hey, I think that was the color I dyed my hair way back in high school! LOL!! Love you card and so thankful that you shared your talent with us this week at Twist of Faith.
ReplyDeleteLaura, the red hair is fabulous! Your coloring is amazing! I totally get that same happy vibe with the color scheme you have chosen! The colors just pop! And, I love your sentiment! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us over at Twist of Faith!
ReplyDeleteTracey F., DT Twist of Faith Challenges
Love the colors and your image! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!
ReplyDeleteYour colors and design really pop! I love your sentiment because it really seems to go with your joyful image. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!
ReplyDelete