Sometimes I spend hours on a single card as I enjoy the process. But sometimes you just need a quick card. This little project was super quick, but is super sweet too. And it gave me the chance to "make something" in the little time I had. Fun!
Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Bird StampBlue Copic
Echo Park Hello Summer stickers
My Minds Eye "A mothers love" paper
Recollection paper
I am entering it in Kitty Bee Designs http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/07/aloha-friday-challenge-4.html - Challenge #4 summer
CAS Colour & Sketch - http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-35-sketch.html - Sketch 35
Thanks for peeking!

This is super cute and perfect for our challenge!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Summer challenge!
Hugs
Julie x
Thanks Julie!
DeleteVery sweet card!
ReplyDeleteAnother cute one! Mahalo for joining us for Aloha Fridays at Kitty Bee Designs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, love the owl. Thanks for joining us this week for "Summer."
ReplyDeleteKaral for Kitty Bee Designs Team
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner
cool card-love the idea! x
ReplyDeleteI really like your interpretation of the sketch. The little owl on the branch is adorable and I do like the polka dot paper. Thanks for joining in with the fun at CC&S. Glad you enjoyed this month's challenges
ReplyDeleteLouise xx
Adorable card! What a great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!
ReplyDelete