Good Morning! Today's card was inspired by Nichole Heady's card for the Papertrey Ink Create With Us October 2015 Challenge.
Here is the inspiration, Nichole's card:
I just love the splash of watercolor background, and the graphic look of the stamps, and the color...LOL...ok I love it all!
Here is my interpretation, a little less "watercolors" because I didn't have any stamps with that graphic look, but I still love it.
I am also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 266, Watercolors. Thanks for visiting!




Very cute. Great take on Nicole's card.
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable! That sweet little guy is perfect substitute for the fox!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with CASing Nichole's card...such a cute penguin!
ReplyDeleteGreat CASE of Nichole. The vibrant colour is gorgeous and I love your layout too.
ReplyDeletecute card!
ReplyDeleteI like your cheerful penguin as well as, if not better than the original fox card. Your blue watercoloring looks great. Cute card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, perfect for this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Thanks for sharing with us. Good luck. Debi TT DT
ReplyDeleteThis is just so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!
ReplyDeletehugs!
Pam
TT DT
You are quite good in painting.
ReplyDeletevalet parking luton
Thank you for sharing such a adorable card with us.
ReplyDeletemeet and greet parking luton