Good Morning! Today I created a card I call Festive Moose because what's more Christmasy than a moose in a santa hat with Christmas lights on his antlers?
I used the original Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals stamp set, which can be used so many times because they have all kinds of fun accessories.
I used Doodlebugs patterned paper and Copics to color the moose. I decided he needed a festive vest, so I drew one with my Black Micron pen and colored it in with Copics as well.
I added glossy accents to make the Christmas lights sparkle. I am linking up to the Paper Smooches Guest Designer search for November and Marker Pop Challenge #79 Anything Goes. Thanks for visiting!




Too cute!! Love it! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteAmazing idea of making that amazing card.
ReplyDeleteluton airport valet parking
You are too good in making cards.
ReplyDeletemeet and greet at luton
Nice sharing.Heathrow Meet & Greet
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such an information. Luton parking meet and greet
ReplyDelete