Monday, September 14, 2015

Pretty pastels from Papertrey Ink



The Create Along With Me Papertrey Ink challenge is to create something inspired by the September release.  I love lots of the dies in the new release, but I was very inspired by Nicole Heady's pretty pastel color scheme in this card:


To make my card, I used the Stamp a Faire pretty lady in a dress stamp that I paper pieced with newsletter.  I used a very pale pink to add the accent dots and I used Pear Tart green for the brush strokes stamps.  This was my first time playing around with these new stamps.  

Here is a close up of my card:
I will be entering this in Papertrey Ink September Create Along.



5 comments:

  1. A lovely card! The pink and green are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, this is so lovely! I never tire of seeing that gorgeous stamp! Love the colors and the script skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, your card is a beautiful in pink and green! Love the newsprint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the soft colors and that newsprint dress is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. The lady looks like she is flowing.

    ReplyDelete