Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Shaped Card




The September Flicker Challenge "Stamp with Me" over at Mama Elephant is to create a shaped card.  Right away I knew I wanted to use my Silhouette Cameo to make a city building shaped card to go with the ME Superhero stamps.  

I started by looking for the perfect shape for the building, which I found on a Silhouette file by Basic Grey.  


I knew I wanted to use the red building so I "ungrouped" the images in my Silhouette program and deleted all the buildings until I just had the one I wanted.  Then I created a mirror image of the building and "welded" it together.  I then cut the file on my Silhouette Cameo using brown card stock.  When it was done I added yellow card stock behind to look like light in the windows.  


Finally I used my Copics to color the adorable ME images and fussy cut them out before using pop dots to adhere them to the card.  

I will be entering this in the Flickr Mama Elephant "Stamp with Me" challenge for September and the 7 Kids Challenge #134.  Also Silhouette Challenge #29.Thanks for peeking!



3 comments:

  1. This is "Super" cute! I love this building super hero card! Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little super hero card! Thanks for playing with us this week at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this card!! AMAZING!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete