Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Paper Smooches ~Free Digi~ Link


 Lots of Paper Smooches love to share today, so let's get started!




Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Sept. 20-26  has a theme of Anything Goes as long as you use a Paper Smooches product.  For my card above I used two sentiments from the Bold Buzzwords stamp set.  It's a very versatile set!



I also used the super cute Paper Smooches free "Bee" Digi found here.

To make 2 bee buddies I just mirror imaged one in Word and shrunk him a little.  I colored both these guys up with my Copics yellow Y04, Y13, Y38 and W4 for shading since there wasn't enough contrast with just the yellows.



To make the contrasting black/white text I used this super fun technique found in this Danielle Flanders video tutorial.  The whole project was such fun and I am entering it in the Sparks Challenge.  Also in the Marker Pop Challenge #78 Booyah for the Halloween colors and copic coloring.





2 comments:

  1. So very cute! LOVE the black and white with the pops of fun color! Thanks so much for playing along with Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable. I love how the yellow pops against the black! Thanks for playing along with us at markerPop!

    ReplyDelete