Friday, September 11, 2015

Lawn Fawn - Textures with Reindeer




The Lawnscaping Challenge this week is all about TEXTURE!  I was challenged to use some of my corrugated cardboard and burlap.  The little deer is from Lawn Fawn's Party Animal.  The cardstock is from Lawn Fawn's Beachside paper pack.  


I colored this little deer with my Copics (E15, E25, E44, W2, W4) and am really practicing shading. I tend to make it too subtle by blending too much, so my goal is now to make the shading stand out a little more.  

After making this card I couldn't decide if I liked it with the Doodlebug Red Letters spelling out "Sam" or without! So I took picture of both! And still can't decide.....which do you like better?



I am also entering in 7 Kids Challenge #134, Anything Goes.  Thanks for peeking!


6 comments:

  1. I saw you on the lawn scaping challenge & I would love to say this card is super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the amount of depth you have in this card! It is so clean and crisp, thank you for sharing on the Lawnscaping Challenge! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love how you incorporated the burlap for extra texture!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is OH so sweet!!! Adore how you used the burlap!! Very sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooo cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and I love the layout! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete