Thursday, September 10, 2015

Avery Elle, Another Storybook Card


Good Morning! I made another card for the Challenge over at Avery Elle and it was really fun to make!  I decided to use Kraft cardstock as my non-white card base.


To make this car I used Avery Elle's Storybook images and Storybook die to cut the deer, then I colored with my Copics.  I was really happy with how the Copic coloring turned out.


The browns I used for the deer are E15, E25, E44, W4.


First I used an old toothbrush to flick liquid frisket (white mask) to the cardstock.  After it was dry I used Memento dye ink to blend the sky into a winter hill scene.  Then I inked my sentiment from Avery Elle and gave it a light cover with yellow Memento.   




I love this Avery Elle Storybook set!



I am also entering this card at 7 Kids Challenge Blogspot, Challenge #134. 

Thanks for peeking!







6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene, love how you created the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Winter scene!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! The deer looking at the shooting star is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love the background. Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. Love how you blended the sky with Memento inks...I never tried that. How did you actually apply the inks...what applicator did you use (sponge etc...)? jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete