KCW is where you agree to sew for 1 hour a day for a week, based on a theme. Sounds super fun right? Its so much fun looking at all the projects that are posted, you can find them here Kids Clothes Week Projects.
I just love how this jacket turned out, and it was really really fun (and easy) to put together. I made it from Ottobre Summer 3/2013, one of my favorite issues. Ive made three different things from this Ottobre issue!
The jacket is not lined and many of the pieces I used are up cycled from old onesies that no longer fit my little guy. The Viking knit is from Lillistoff I believe, and so glad I finally got a chance to use it! I found the big zipper on ETSY.
This pattern was really easy to use. I was always intimated by jackets because they seemed hard, but if you've made a knit shirt the jacket is basically the same thing with a zipper. Go for it!
I just love how this jacket turned out, and it was really really fun (and easy) to put together. I made it from Ottobre Summer 3/2013, one of my favorite issues. Ive made three different things from this Ottobre issue!
The jacket is not lined and many of the pieces I used are up cycled from old onesies that no longer fit my little guy. The Viking knit is from Lillistoff I believe, and so glad I finally got a chance to use it! I found the big zipper on ETSY.
This pattern was really easy to use. I was always intimated by jackets because they seemed hard, but if you've made a knit shirt the jacket is basically the same thing with a zipper. Go for it!
It was fun putting all the fabrics together and Im definitely going to make another one soon...maybe not quite so Euro/bright!
Looking forward to Day 3 of KCW, so far Ive loved seeing all the designs the other crafters have made! Stunning!
Please leave me a comment if you visited so I can visit your blog as well!
{Hugs}





No comments:
Post a Comment