Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 3: Kids Clothes Week - Wildflower



Phew! Day 3 sewing for Kids Clothes Week! So for today I had a little piece of panel left from the Blend Corey Dantini fabric that I am making into a wall quilt for my Craft Room. I didn't want to waste it so I decided - hey- perfect for a little girls dress.  I LOVE this artist (Dantini) and first saw her work in a Paper crafting magazine.  When I saw she had fabric I was all over it.  




Im in love with how this dress turned out.  I used a pattern from a book I have called Cute Clothes for Kids by Rob Merrett.  I wanted something simple so the fabric can shine.  I made a size 9 months...hopefully for my future neice!





The back of the dress has the little music notes fabric, also from Blend.  Thanks for peeking!


1 comment: