Hello all! So my preschooler is sick home from school for the last two days (again!) and I needed to have some crafting time or go crazy…I decided to make a Valentine's card for the Love Is in The Air challenge over at Whimsy Doodles Stamps. They have such adorable images!
Stash Used:
Image: Whimsie Doodles Flower Girl
Copic Colors:
Skin - E000, E00, E21 (my fave)
Hair - W4, E44, E47, E49
Leaves - YG03, YG01
Shoes - C5, C7
Ink - Distress Antique Linen; Distress Tea; Memento Sky
Paper Used - Doodlebug
Stitched Square Die - My Favorite Things
Notebook Shape - Silhouette Cameo store that I cut with Doodlebug paper
Pink Flowers - Cabochon from Michaels (you can see better in the photo below)
Candy Dots - Speckled Fawn
I sponged the distress ink on the sides, with the die still in the frame. This makes the nice white "border". And layered and layered….:-) I had way too much fun making this card. It definitely took me away for a little while…...Hope you join in the challenge as well.
Challenges entering:
Whimsie Doodle - January Challenge Love is in the Air (Feb. 13)
Loves Rubber Stamps - Challenge 135 Letter B (Jan. 26)
B= Black Ink; Black Construction Paper; Black Copic; Bling; Blender Pen
Time out Challenges - Use Hearts Challenge (Feb. 2)
Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart Challenge (Jan. 28)



Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Love the cute papers and fabulous coloring!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
Oh and her bouquet! lol. Love this adorable image and the fabulous colors and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, how are you?? What a super cute card...lovely image, great papers and layers, glad you have joined us at Loves Rubberstamps,
ReplyDeleteHugs Blankina
Lovely card. Very cute image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.
ReplyDeleteNikki
Super cute card, love the layering and the flowers. Thanks joining us at Whimsie Doodles. Hugs Ax
ReplyDeleteOh this is sooooo adorable Laura! I've never seen this image and will need to take a look! I do love the papers of course! Also love the way you shaded behind the image...so cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Beautiful DP-layering. Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, Laura ... and such fabulous colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TimeOut! Anita :)
ReplyDelete