This weeks challenge over at The Greeting Farm is "words" so I made this tag for my new planner journal I talked about in my blog post here. I love the blue colors and purple together!
The image is from this Magical Kit I treated myself to awhile back, but this is the first stamp I used from it and can't wait to try some of the others.
I colored the image with some of my favorite Copic colors, E000, E00 and E21 for skin. And I used the Yr24 line for her swimsuit and flowers.
Thanks for peeking!
Challenges entering:
The Greeting Farm - Get Wordy Challenge (Jan. 29)
7 Kids Challenge - Challenge 117 Anything Goes (Jan. 27)
Thanks so much for peeking!




Cute....love this Beany!
ReplyDeleteHugs Blankina
Such an adorable tag! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tag! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable Laura!!! Love this sweet image and the fun tag you've created. I love the planner in the background too. I joined the planner craze a few months ago and now I can't live without it! LOL Enjoy your weekend my friend!
ReplyDelete