Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter with The Greeting Farm





Good Morning everyone! Wow! The creative mojo is really strong right now.  Isn't that weird how it comes and goes, sometimes it's easier to create and others you don't know how to start?  

Well today I wanted to make a card for The Greeting Farm's winter challenge.  I didn't have any winter images, so I bought this adorable little winter Ian digi from the Greeting farm website.  Of course, he had to sit on something and I found the perfect winter bench at Make It Crafty.  I colored it up with my trusty rusty Copics.  



I wanted to use my Joy Die from My Favorite Thing, since I hand't used it before and that was fun to pop the letters up.




Thanks for peeking!



Challenges entering:


The Greeting Farm - December Winter Challenge (Dec. 25)
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges - December Blitz Challenge (Dec. 30)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge (Dec. 29)
7 Kids Challenge - December Challenge 115 (Dec. 30)

Thanks so much for peeking! 



4 comments:

  1. Wow Laura, this card is amazing! Fab little scene you created but I also like the shape and design of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you have some skills! Your coloring is amazing! Very pretty card!
    Happy Holidays from the team at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. We are so glad that you joined our Anything a Goes Challenge this week. Thanks for playing along. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, beautiful card! Love the pop up ! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete