Good Morning everyone! So today I took a few hours to enjoy the last *sob* few hours without kids before Christmas Break hits. Which is today at 1:00 (yes, the kids only have half day today). Sigh….
I did live it up though by making this Christmas card using Chi Chi Designs adorable fox digi stamp. If you haven't tried any Chi Chi memories digs yet, you should definitely check them out - they are all so cute.
I used the challenge layout, which is this one:
Materials used:
ChiChi Memories Digi Stamp
Copics
Spellbinders Circle dies
Merry Christmas die from Memory Box
Christmas Paper from WeRMemory Keepers
Challenges entering:
Chi Chi Memories - December Challenge (Jan. 15)
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges - December Blitz Challenge (Dec. 30)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge (Dec. 29)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge (Dec. 29)
Thanks so much for peeking!


.jpg)

Adorable card! So fun and festive! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis little fox is so cute and I like the layout of your card. Great papers too.
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas!
This is so adorable, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!
ReplyDelete