Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Loves Rubber Stamps - Use Washi Tape Doodlegarden


Hello crafty friends~ 

I just had to share the above with you all, I saw it on one of my friends blogs and it brought a smile to my face! LOL!

Well, today is a new Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps....

Before we get into today's challenge, I just had to share with you the newest member of our family - Fiona! She is a 3 year old pitbull we adopted from a pitbull rescue group, someone had abandoned her in a Target parking lot.  Their loss! She is the sweetest, most mellow and obedient dog ever.  She even came in perfectly potty trained and new how to use the doggy door! LOVE! Well if you ever are looking for your new best friend check out your local rescue groups.

All right, so down to crafty business.....Challenge 91 was a little challenging, but I ended up loving the process.  It is all about the Washi Tape ladies! Even more fun we are sponsored by Dooodlegarden and they are donating the prize to the lucky challenge winner.  

The Doodlegarden also generously provided us with this image to work with.  Here is today's card, and I used Washi Tape for the background:




Sentiment - MFT Pure Innocence
Stash Washi Tape for Background

Thanks for peeking and be sure to check out the other design team members blogs - you are sure to be inspired!



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Laura. I love how you have created a background using the washi tape. That image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is hands down awesome!!!! I love the tape background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bronco buster is a cutie! Sweet card and a great use of the washi tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, I love the way you used the washi tape and the cute design. Congrat's on your new fur baby! We shared that sign around on FB too, lol. And the "I'm only a few sheets away from being on an episode of hoarders" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Laura and such a creative way to use your washi! Love it! Congrats on Fiona again...she seems like such a sweetheart! Oh and I just love that craftaholic sentiment btw....I can totally relate! LOL Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally Rocked the Washi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you have used the washi. Great job. I love that sweet image with the perfect sentiment. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic in every way!! You really did rock this card & the washi challenge !! Way to go !! :))

    ReplyDelete