Saturday, March 1, 2014

Flat Friends - March 1 Challenge "For the Boys"


Good Morning crafty friends! Its the new monthly challenge for Flat Friends - and it is a fun one, because "A Guy Card" is a chance to get crazy, ok well maybe not crazy, but at least something different from our usual girly cards.  Don't forget the new rules at Flat Friends allows you to use Any Image you would like, so join in on the fun!


For my card today I went straight for one of Flat Friends new Digi Stamps.  You can purchase this little guy at the Flat Friends ETSY Store here.




I used the adorable Bo Bunny Transportation Designer Paper and the MFT Dienamics pierced rectangle stax dies. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and  I colored him with Copics and I used Silver Candie dots as accents as well as the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots emboss folder for the border.   

Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it and be sure to check out the other designers at Flat Friends, they are sure to inspire you!  Join in on this fun Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. A perfect boys card. Your choice of sentiment is spot on for that image. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys cards are hard, aren't they..??
    They usually stump me, but guy rocked it ..!! Great image w/ the perfect sentiment.
    Your CAS design is awesome for a masculine card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is fabulous, love the cute image and the great layout and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete