Thursday, December 5, 2013

Your Next Stamp ~ Chocolate Bar




Hi everyone~ I am so excited to be Guest Designer over at Your Next Stamps for December.  The super cute stamps are fun to color and create with.  

Today I made a little project using the Holiday Snow Globe Set:



I also used Fhiona and her Friend Penguin a mini stamp as well.

I knew I wanted to give a Chocolate Bar to my daughter's assistant teacher and I found the perfect instructions over at Scor Pal Candy Bar Card PDF instructions.  




The papers I used are Bo Bunny, and all the stamps including the sentiment are Your Next Stamps.  

Challenges entering:

Creative Knockouts - Christmas Splendor (Dec. 12)





Thanks for peeking!


4 comments:

  1. ohhh what a sweet project. Love the great image you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, this is such a sweet project!! I love the whole thing to bits!!
    Thanks for joining us in December !!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation! Very pretty! Lilia DT, Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete