Happy Wednesday everyone! Its happy for me because my kiddos are back in school, except for the baby, so we can get back go our regular routine.
My card for today is for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. I hope you will play along with us - it is very simple "anything goes", just create an uplifting and positive card and post it at Word Art Wednesday challenges. You can use this week's verse below, but it is not required.
Sometimes for me waiting patiently is the hardest thing to do, and it is definitely something I try to be aware of!
I found the perfect image from Flat Friends images, a little squirrel waiting patiently for his nut to fall:
Definitely check out Flat Friends because Emma Canning has some adorable new images this month. I am really in love with how this card turned out. I love the clean and simple and modern look...and it is something I want to try again!
Thanks for peeking at my blog today, please check out Word Art Wednesday for my team mates cards, you are sure to be inspired!




So lovely!! :))
ReplyDeleteYes, you are in my feed! :))
Yay!!
This is so sweet, what a cute image!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card - I love it to bits :-) Such a lovely sentiment and the card design and colouring are beautiful xx Have a lovely weekend, Em xx
ReplyDeletethis is so cute! Love the verse.
ReplyDelete