Good Morning crafty people! Today is my second "official" post as a Design Team member with Loves Rubber Stamps. I am super excited for this weeks challenge because it is Vintage or Shabby Chic Challenge. I don't usually do vintage style (ok, never...LOL) so it was a "challenge" in the true sense of the word.
For this challenge I used the Gorjuss Girls Decoupage "New Heights" pack that I bought at Loves Rubberstamps. LOVE!!! Not to sound like a commercial, but it was only $4.99 and it includes all the stuff below, plus some extra paper not even shown here:
Materials used:
Stash fuzzy ribbon
To decoupage this card, I just popped out the image and the image repeats. I mixed Diamond Glaze with a little water and brushed it on the base, then I used Best Glue Ever as if it were a silicone glue, because it is not runny so it dries in a nice ball if you want it to, and I attached the second figure raised by the glue. Then I pasted a coat of Diamond Glaze over this. Repeat. It is super fast and easy. Actually quicker for me than coloring and stamping. Decoupage is fun!
Thanks for stopping by!



Very cute Laura and I love the way you've added dimension with the layers to this. It gives it such a great look and I know it took some time to do. Worth it though because it's lovely!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is so adorable and yes, you nailed the vintage look and I love the layers you used. Fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteShe truly is gorgeous! Love the layers of dp and image. You Rocked her. Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat vintage card. I love Gorjuss Girls.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a beautiful vintage card and great techniques using the papers! Nice distress work too! :)
ReplyDeleteLaura this is just adorable! I love the dimension and layout!
ReplyDeleteOooh.. I LOVE HER! Super card Laura!
ReplyDeleteThis is super super cute! LOVE the decoupage!! You picked such gorgeous colors for this too! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous decoupage. I love your design. She is soooo cute. Hugs Nina
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I love doing the multi-layered image technique, too. Looks GREAT!! Thank you for joining us over at the Handmade Harbour's Challenge!
ReplyDelete