Sunday, November 17, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps {Sensational Sunday Blog Hop}


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1stSunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Nina
Laura (you are here)


Thanks so much for joining us at the Loves Rubber Stamps blog hop! 

***

I really love the Manga and "Kawaii" look of the gorgeous Make It Crafty images over at Loves Rubber stamps.  


Origami paper kimono patterns
Orange stash felt (for rolled flower)

I used the sketch on the left!




Challenges entering:

Flourishes - Timeless Tuesday Sketch 46 (Nov. 19)

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love your colour combo. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! The colors are so pretty together and your coloring is amazing! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, this is sensational, love your coloring, color combo and this darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo and your colouring is sensational. I also like your layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the papers. The way the image is colored amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your coloring is amazing and I love the colors and the great design. This is so fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura!! This is super cute!! Love the colors -& this fab image!! She's so chic!! :)) Have a great week!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The image, you coloring is fabulous, the layout is fantastic. tfs Love ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura, this is so pretty! Love the gorgeous colours you used and the way you coloured that great image. Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is Gorgeous!!! Wonderful layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, your coloring is amazing! Love the colors you used! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is so pretty! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the colors you used. Beautiful job with this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! I like the orange and blue together!

    ReplyDelete