Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October "Stamp of the Month" Challenge at From The Heart Stamps


Good morning Crafties! The Stamp of the Month Challenge over at From the Heart Stamps features this beautiful image called Harvest Medley.  If you don't own it yet, you can buy it at a reduced price right over here Harvest Medley.  Then after you enter Stamp of the Month challenge using this digi, next month's stamp will be emailed to you free.  Super easy! 

Materials Used:

Image - Harvest Medley From the Heart Stamps
Coloring - Copics
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Corner Die - Whimsy 
Orange paper - Coredinations
Stash leaves, flowers and ribbons



Challenges entering:

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge 102 Anything Goes (Oct. 23)
Inspire Creationz - October Challenge Autumn (Oct. 31)
Make It Monday -  Challenge 162 AnythingGoes (Oct. 20)
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Challenge 82 Leaves  Ribbon (Oct. 29)
Our Daily Bread - Challenge 174 Make Your Own Background (Oct. 20)
Paper Take Weekly - Happy Hues (Oct. 22)
Try It On Tuesdays - Textures (Oct. 19)
Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge 169 Pumpkin Patch (Oct. 22)
Shabby Tea Room - Fall (Oct. 22)

Thanks for peeking!


28 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Love those colors and how you colored the image, and the way you took the top photograph is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you colored the image and the embossing adds such a great touch. Thanks for sharing another beautiful project with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl!!! Another beauty... love these gorgeous fall colors and the lovely embossing!
    I just popped in from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Laura!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Fall card!! I just love your embossed background and your images with the beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card-Love the embossing and the coloring of your images. Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifu!! Love your coloring, so bright and cheerful and your texture is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful Fall card! Beautiful textures and design! Love it! Thanks for joining ODBD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Autumn card Laura...love the layers and colours and such a lovely sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous strong colours and images, thanks for playing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing colours and textures, Laura. Fab image too - just perfect for our Pumpkin challenge. Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown. See you next week!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! I love the layers/textures you've created and the colors really pop...very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Great use of fall colors. Love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Laura, what a gorgeous card! I LOVE your colors and the embossed background, and the image is beautifully colored! With the lovely embellishments, it makes a fabulous fall card for someone special! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fantastic Fall card, great colours and textures. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it, great colors and awesome sentiment! Words to live by! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT Texture challenge! I have a mixed media give away on my blog, if you are interested :) http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2013/10/frosted-designs-mixed-media-kitand.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Laura I love the main image and how you coloring it and love all element behind the main Image..really lovely Autumn color...Great card dear Laura...Love this..

    I see your card on Make It Monday and my card is #205 if you like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if your could leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Laura! I'm SO glad that you've found our challenge blog and are sharing your beautiful art with us, Your cards are amazing! I just prayed for you as I stopped by, and asked God to bless you and draw you closer to Him. I hope that our DT is a blessing and encouragement to you, and we hope to have you continue to fellowship with us and play along! Have a blessed week.
    God is SO GOOD!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I just became your follower! If you'd like to visit and follow my blog, I welcome you there as well!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get a free moment, can you please email me?
      karen.mycuprunnethover at gmail dot com
      Thanks,
      Karen
      Word Art Wednesday

      Delete
  20. Laura, this is simply charming! Spied it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work! Love the textured background and all of the details and the foliage which wonderfully accents your masterfully colored focal panel!! Lovely! Thanks for joining us for the Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge this week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This one is a real stunner Laura !!! What a fantastic piece of art we have here !! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, Love, Love that image!!! Gorgeous card, love all your layering!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your Pumpkins with us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMGosh this is so beautiful and I love the sentiment, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful Laura! The gorgeous embossing and stunning fall colors! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fab card, the embossing adds amazing dimension and a real luxury feel

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope you have a fab day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete