Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps - Challenge 75 "Treats, No Tricks"



Happy Tuesday, fellow crafters! This means a new challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps. Challenge 75 is super fun, you can do a "trick" card or a "treat".  I have to admit, this Challenge was hard for me to get mojo on - because we don't celebrate Halloween in our family! But I ended up with a treat bag that doesn't have any witches etc on it, but I still hope will fit in with this weeks challenge.  

I started with a plain black bag from Michael's (.29 cents!).  Then I added some DP that I grunged up a bit.  The sentiment was created from my Lawn Fawn letter stamps and the little Fox is from Some Odd Girl.  The label is from Gorjuss! I just love Gorjuss and am glad for a chance to use this stuff.  I dug through my sewing ribbons for the pretty velvet ribbon...I love this color!  



Materials used:

Some Odd Girl  - Stamp "Hey Foxy"
Lawn Fawn - "Riley's ABCs" 
Gorjuss Girls - 8 x 8 Paper Pack
Copic Markers - Sketch markers
Stash ribbons, tissue paper, metal flower

Challenges entering:

Some Odd Girl - October Challenge (Oct. 30)

Thanks for peeking!

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so cute and it totally fits in this challenge! A treat holder does not have to be Halloween, but somehow you made it fit right into that theme without it having to be for Halloween. I love that. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!! I love that fox - too cute! The colors are so perfect! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, it's gorgeous! I love the little fox, and yes that ribbon is such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura GREAT treat bag and lovely colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Handmade Harbour Papercraft Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura I love your bag and the fox thanks for sharing with HNH this week Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. meant to put HMH lol long day wrong keys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura! That sweet treat bag is absolutely ADORABLE! I just LOVE the colors, the fox on the front, and the cuteness of it all! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Handmade Harbour! ~Valerie, HH DT xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fab project Laura! I've had a good snoop through a few pages on your blog, love your work and am now a follower. What I really like is your creativity... so many different projects and very clever!

    ReplyDelete