Happy Tuesday, friends and crafters! This means a new challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps. Sadly this is my last challenge as Guest Designer with Loves Rubber Stamps. I had so much fun, these ladies are awesome to work with and their designs are inspiring. I was so honored to work with them.
Well, Challenge 76 is following the theme of Halloween. I have to admit, this Challenge was hard for me to get mojo on - because we don't celebrate Halloween in our family! But I ended up with a card that doesn't have any witches etc on it, but I still hope will fit in with this weeks challenge. It does have black on it! :-)
I thought this little guy was a hedgehog, but am told (by my 8 year old) that it is a porcupine!
"Smile"....is what the embossed sentiment says!
Materials Used:
QKR Stampede "Porcupine" - Sponsor digi image
Paper - Crate Paper "Harvest Market"
Cardstock - Bazzill Black
Coloring - Copic Markers
Candi Dots - Icing Sugar colored black with Copic Marker and Diamond Glaze gloss added
Embossing Folders - Smile by Darice; Wildflowers by Sizzix
Stash burlap, pearl flower
Embossing Folders - Smile by Darice; Wildflowers by Sizzix
Stash burlap, pearl flower
Challenges entering:
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge Blog (Nov. 4)
Crafty Hands - Challenge 1 Anything Goes (Nov.7)
Thanks so much for peeking and leaving a comment!


This is so cute! I love the embossing! Turned out adorable! Thank you so so so much for being our guest designer for October! You did such an outstanding job and it was such a pleasure designing with you!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is so adorable! I love the Porcupine, I thought it was a hedgie as well, but we have been corrected, lol. I know all about that age group correcting us, lol.
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job at GDT and I am going to miss you being on the team! Hope you play with us regularly again, I love seeing your fabulous creations.
Super cute! So happy you were able to join the team if only as a Guest. We all loved having you and viewing your awesome creations.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Dangina
This is so cute! Great image and such a pretty design. It's been great seeing all of your beautiful projects! So glad you have joined us this month! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Laura,
ReplyDeleteI think you may have it wrong ....... the theme over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday is Halloween ...... but the My New Challenge Blog Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge is Embossing ....... do you want to enter your gorgeous creation in that one .....
Hugs
Suzy B
XX
Also a lovely card. Love the embossed "smile"! Thanks again for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle
ReplyDelete