Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #74 - Pumpkins and Leaves


Today is October 15, which means another fab Challenge over at Loves Rubber Stamps!  I am so excited to be guest designing this month, and the sponsor of this weeks challenge is QKR Stampede and Monkey Feet Designs....so you have a chance for some awesome prizes!

The card I made uses a Monkey Feet Designs Digi Image.  I made a fold card and created a pumpkin slider with a November calendar on it.  Now - we have pumpkins and leaves!  Hope you enjoy this creation.  I used it for a calendar but I thought it would make a great party invitation too.

"Pumpkin Insert Card"


The main rectangle (with the Chevrons) size is 5 3/4 inches x 4 1/4 inches.  I cut the 2 front panels at an angle and glued to the back of the chevron card.  The pumpkins are paper pieced.

Materials used:

Sponsor All That Scraps Image -  By Monkey Feet/CC Designs
Paper - Lawn Fawn "Into The Woods"
Cardstock - Bazzill Icy Mint Blue
Coloring - Copic Markers
Large pumpkin slider - free clip art
Stash calendar, sentiment and leaves 



Challenges entering:


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, Laura!!! This is perfect for either of your ideas... A calendar -- or invite!! Well done!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! Fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable idea! I love the design of this calendar and card!

    ReplyDelete