Monday, October 14, 2013

I {Heart} Card Sketch #38: Hope


Good Morning Crafties! Today is the start of a super fun Sketch Challenge at I {Heart} Card Sketch.  I followed it closely since it is such a great sketch. 


See....pretty cool sketch huh?  

Here is my card in the upright position.  My Mom came to visit and brought me some Stampin Up "In colors" cardstock - so beautiful and I had to put it to use immediately!  I love the butterfly stamp and wanted to make a special card for my sister-in-law who is a survivor! 

The butterfly is paper pieced and the stitching is with my sewing machine.


Materials used:

Paper - My Mind's Eye "Lucky In Love" 
            LilybeeDesign "Harvest Market"
Cardstock - Stampin Up "Midnight Muse" & "Primrose Petals"
Spellbinders - nestabilities dies
Sizzix - Beach Embossing folder set




Thanks for peeking!







3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors and the way you added the little tags! So cute! What a wonderful gift from your mom! :) I also love how the butterfly is cut out and it popped out from the card. Beautiful! Such a special card for your sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the HOPE ribbon for this month!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, love the dp and colors you used with this fabulous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete