Here is another cutie 4 x 4 card I made for FatTastic Tuesdays Use a Charm Challenge. I handmade the bead charm. The snowman I used very light Gray alcohol markers to try to get shadow on white. Coloring white is hard, but I like the result!
Image -
Stamp is from Cosmo Cricket Jolly Days
paper is also from Cosmo Cricket Jolly Days
Neenah cardstock on snowman
Kraft Cardstock behind snowman
Stash ribbon & handmade charm with glass beads
Challenges entering:
Fat Tastic Tuesday - Challenge #2 "Use a Charm" (Sept. 31)
thanks for peeking!

Hi Laura, Love the card, such a cute snowman, Love the colors you chose, Thanks for joining us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday's Challenges this week, Hope to see you back next week for another exciting challenge...
ReplyDeleteLisa
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteanother fab card, the colours are nice and cheery, and so is that adorable snowman, thank you for joining us over at Fa-tastic Tuesday, and I hope you join us again next week for another fab challenge
Hugs
Suzy B
X
Your snowman looks great, pretty charm, thanks for joining us at Fat-tastic Tuesday this week.
ReplyDeleteAnother great card, I so love your snowman, and the background papers. Thanks again for being with us at Fat Tastic Tuesday. Caz
ReplyDeleteThis is so super cute!
ReplyDelete