Over at Fat Tastic Tuesday Challenge Blog, the Challenge this week is to use a charm on a 4 x 4 card. Sooooo I thought it would be a great opportunity to dust off the old beads (I used to make bead bracelets). Wow! Am i out of practice. It was super hard to loop the chain and attach these beads to the "mom" Charm. I definitely need to make more charms!
The adorable owl digi is a new release at Handmade Harbour. There are lots of great stamps there, check it out.
Materials used:
Image - Handmade Harbour "owl" digi stamp
Paper - Recollections
Coloring - Copics
Charm & ribbon - Stash
Challenges entering:
Fat Tastic Tuesday - Challenge #2 "Use a Charm" (Sept. 31)

Love your 4x4, just great colours and very cute image, love the placing of the charm over the key, thanks for joining us at Fat-tastic Tuesday this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 4x4 fat tastic Card!!! Love the Bright colors an the owls are adorable... The key with charm is so awesome! Thanks for joining us at Fat- Tastic Tuesday Challenge this week.. Hope to see you back next week for another exciting challenge...
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, and Pink I love pink and the owls are adorable, thank you for joining us over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday, hope to see you again next week,
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzy B
loving your Fat page, such a cute owl. Great charm arrangement too, I know what you mean about attaching, fingers out of practice. thanks for sharing with us at Fat Tastic Tuesday. Caz
ReplyDelete