Hello crafty ladies! Today I am sharing a card I made using the Paper Smooches set Chubby Chum Pals. I really like coloring these little animals up because of their simple design, and I had so much fun using my Copics. I stamped several copies of each animal and played around with the colors before I was happy with the end result and paper pieced the little guys out.
In case your interested the Copics I used are Moose (Y35, YR14, YR15 and W4) and Bear (Y28, E44, E47, and E49).
I wanted to focus on the animals so I used a plain white background that I dry embossed. I also used the MFT Inside Out Dies for the diagonal cross stitch embossing. Finally, I used a few hearts and enamel dots to round it out.
I am entering this in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, Lawnscaping Challenge 115, Sentiments and the Paper Smooches Guest Designer for November challenge. Thanks for peeking!



Cute card! Your coloring is great and the background is perfect, love the design of the folder.
ReplyDeleteLove the pillow look background!
ReplyDeleteeek - this is SO cute! love the coloring! wow!! adorable! and super adorable white freckles!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteI saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page [https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches] as one of our "FB Featured Players" from the October Anything Goes (wk1) challenge--- congrats!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun card--- love the white space and those two little friends! It's perfect;)
THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav