Monday, September 28, 2015

Coffee Lovers Fun...


 I am happy to join in on the fun of the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  I created this card using Distress Ink and the Fishers coffee stamp set.  I colored it up with copies and added Fall colors to the card.

I just had to share my 2 favorite "oldies but goodies" coffee quotes:






28 comments:

  1. Great coffee card! Love the colors!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, the sun rays are exactly how I feel when I drink coffee lol! And the bottom cartoon, OMG, so funny, that is so me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card - I love the sun rays you added - so perfect for that first cup of coffee in the AM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cheerful and pretty I love the sun rays behind the cup!!Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful addition of sun rays, love that cheerful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Laura, love that turquoise cup! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN & FABULOUS card!!!
    LOVE the sentiment and design, the sun rays look AWESOME radiating from your coffee cup!!!
    FUN quotes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Coffee Day! Lovely card and great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Sunshine & coffee ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I love the sun rays in the background and I adore that awesome Fiskars stamp set. I just recently snagged that one myself on sale at Michael's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so much fun! LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sun rays behind the coffee cup! I love the memes too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your sweet design on this card! those sentiments are exactly how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! Great jokes. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! It's happy and bright, and your coloring is superb. Love your little cartoons too! It's funny, I feel asleep last night thinking about coffee...ha! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sunburst coming out of the coffee cup like... Ah ahhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card! Very cheerful wit hthat sunburst background :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is lovely! what a great card with great colors! great scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just gorgeous and love the sunshine rays! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like great masking on your card...love the sunshine rays as it's time for coffee. Great card.

    ReplyDelete