Hi all! Papertrey Ink is having an online party this weekend called Project Stamp-A-Faire where crafters can all join in on the fun. I was very much inspired by the beautiful new stamp set which I don't have yet:
So I improvised for the Friday night fashion show, I made this little girl's shirt for one of my crafter friend's daughters and had so much fun! I had never used Heat Transfer Flocking material before, so after a couple of trial and errors I got the words right. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the vinyl and my household iron to heat press it.
The butterflies I added with archival ink using Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Butterflies set that I can't stop using! I stamped in 2 colors, yellow and pink, for an off center look.
It was so much fun to make! Thanks for visiting!






Beautifully designed--enjoy the event!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteLaura your baby onsie is really cute. I bet your friends daughter grows up to be a PTI fan too. Have a great time tomorrow at SAF 2015
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet idea Laura and its darling! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHow Mary Poppins of you! Clever idea! Enjoy SAF 2015!
ReplyDelete