Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mini-Notebooks



I have really been enjoying the Papertrey Ink Challenges lately and here is my entry for this week's Challenge, make a Die Cut mini notebook.  I used corrugated cardboard for the backing and the paper is by WeRMemoryKeepers called Hall Pass.

I used 2 Papertrey Ink teacher sets for the stamping.  The first is the PTI Teacher's Apple Stamp set.  






  The second is PTI TagIts #6, Mini Stamp Set.

I also added google eyes because what kid doesn't love googly eyes.  Here is the challenge link which also has a wonderful video tutorial on how to make the mini-notebooks:
Thanks for peeking.













6 comments:

  1. These are just too cute! I bet teachers and kids alike would love these! Love how you used the corrugated cardboard for the backing too...looks really cool! Nice job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Your mini notebooks are too cute and perfect for back to school! Love the patterned paper you used for these. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and I just love the little googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to tie them in with Back To School! Colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as cute as can be! Looove these!

    ReplyDelete