Ive had so much fun with Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Ocean set (not a new set, but new to me :-)
The Challenge this week at Lawn Fawn is embossing - fun!
I made this card using the Critters in the Ocean set, Lawn Fawn new Beach Side paper in red, and the Lawn Fawn waves set. I also added some Diamond Accents to the shells of the turtle and lobster.
I am entering into Lawnscaping Challenge Embossing and 7Kids Challenge Anything Goes, #132.
Thanks for peeking!





Your card caught my eye over in the Lawnscaping Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! THis card is so super cute, cute, cute and I just adore how it is done and think you totally ROCKED this card!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
ReplyDeleteTaunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com
Love the image, layers, sweet coloring and design! Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com and hope to see you there in the next challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card.
ReplyDelete