Hi everyone, now that things are settling a little Ive been trying to get in as much card making time as possible.
I really love the rainbow of colors that this card ended up with. I made for Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink, the challenge was to use a die and watercolor.
The "Hello" die I used is from Lawn Fawn, I used Zig Watercolor pens and the coffee cups are from Papertrey Ink - Heart2heart Mini Stamp Set #1. I also had the coffee cup dies so I used that as a background to pop up the cups. The cups are colored with Copics and I paper pieced some coordinating paper on the cups. Phew.
Thanks for peeking and hope you have a crafty week.
I am entering this in the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge and the Lawnscaping Color Challenge by Lawn Fawn.


So pretty, Laura. Love your bright happy colors!
ReplyDeletecute card - i love rainbow colors!! thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors and coloring!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a bright and cheerful card! I just got those pens and have been having fun playing with them. You've used them in a fabulous way!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! I love the bold and impactful colors you used! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
ReplyDelete-Samantha