Well today I wanted to make a card for The Greeting Farm's It's Cold outside challenge. I used my coffee Ian since he is bundled up and most of my other TGF stamps are summer! Ok, all of my other TGF stamps are summer!!! Not sure why….
I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut the background for the card from 3 colors of card stock (LOVE this cut file by Erin Doan called "Winter Card", got it at the Silhouette store). I colored Ian up with my trusty rusty Copics.
Thanks for peeking!
Challenges entering:
THe Greeting Farm - It's Cold outside Challenge (JAn. 15)
Thanks so much for peeking!


A fabulous card Laura, a sweet scene and great colours........lovely colouring of the cute Ian!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Gorgeous card Laura :-) the image is very cute and I love the background, fabulous design :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Fabulous card, great scene you have created.
ReplyDeleteJo x
So cute!!! Congrats on winning the challenge at The Greeting Farm!!!!!!
ReplyDelete