Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Got Cards?






Happy Wednesday everyone! Today's verse over at Word Art Wednesday is from John and is about God's loving hopes for each of us.  It was the perfect verse for the cover of this card holder I made for my Auntie Donnie as a Christmas present.  Its a little late!  

After a year of card making, I have a big box of cards collecting.  I hate to seem them just sitting there, so I thought it would be nice to gather some together in a nice box as a gift.  I scoured the internet for tutorials and ended using the fabulous tutorial from Lime Doodle Design.



Here is the inside of the card holder I made.  And here are the four cards I chose for the gift.  



I hope you will play along with us in this Challenge- it is very simple "anything goes"... just create an uplifting and positive card and post it at Word Art Wednesday challenges.  You can use this week's verse below, but it is not required.  The challenge this week has a lot of lovely sponsors. You should definitely check it out. 

Karen M. (Papercraft Memories) created the beautiful graphic for today's verse from John:





Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome gift box for cards. And thanks for the tutorial link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Love that DP. I have found packs of this DP at Tuesday Morning stores. Cant wait to use it. You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete