Hi everyone.......
before we get to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensationa
I am going to miss the entire team....their inspiration and chats and gorgeous projects! But I have some things coming up with my kiddos that are going to require lots more of my time so I am cutting back on all of my design team work. I absolutely hope to be able to join again at some point in the near future and will still be checking out everyone's blogs as often as I can. So I won't be going far. :-)
For the Blog Hop today.......the Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links.
Don't forget to check out Loves Rubber Stamps where Laura Love has a huge collection of stamping supplies.
I used a special La La Land stamp from a dear friend Marcy. Thank ya girl! Luka is soooooo cute and I couldn't wait to ink him up. I decided to make a Thank You for my son's preschool teacher, she has been one of those wonderful first teacher experiences for him! Of course, I had to throw in some Doodlebug paper....
One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1stSunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!
Thanks for joining us in our Loves Rubber Stamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop and please head over to your next stop - Indah Permatasari! Goodbye for now!!!!


Laura - What a beautiful card! I am sure your son's teacher will treasure it! I really love the sentiment you chose and your coloring is gorgeous as always! We will really miss having you on the team and wish you the best with everything. We will keep our fingers and toes crossed that when things settle down you will be able to re-join us :) Thank you so much for all the stunning creations and loads of inspiration you have shared with all of our customers, fans, our team and myself. I know I told you this already but you are one of those designers that I truly admire and I am always in awe of your talent. God Bless and Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteDear Laura, so sad you are stepping down from the LRS DT..wish you all the best for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove this teacher card, great sentiment and cool stamp!
Hugs Blankina
Hi my love Laura, first, I love your card, the colors, the sentiment and the image are just amazing!! Second, I will miss you while you are gone. Third, this is not goodbye, this is, See you Later!! Take care. Love ya' Patricia B
ReplyDeleteLike the colors & variety of patterns.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Fabulous card. Love how you combined all the patterns and strong colours. Good luck. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI like the colorcombo on this card, very cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is so absolutely adorable Laura!!! So glad you could use this sweet Luka! Beautiful card and I do need to get those Doodlebug papers! I will miss having you on the team my friend but I know I've made a life long friend with you as we just way too much in common! LOL Big hugs and hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteLaura I miss you!!! This is so adorable, love the sentiment you used with it. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your card and sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou will be missed but your kiddos come first.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
I am so sad to see you go but completely understand. Hope to see you come back and share your creations whenever you do get time :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the layout
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove your sweet card and the adorable Luka. Perfect for any teacher and sure to be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Good luck on your next adventure.
ReplyDelete