Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sensational Sunday Blog Hop - Patriotic Tilda



Hi everyone and welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. 


Today I was inspired to create a card using Magnolia stamps, which is a first for me.  I know Tilda is very popular and now I know why, she is very fun to color.

Don't forget to check out Loves Rubber Stamps where Laura Love has a huge collection of Magnolia.  

One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1stSunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Thanks for joining us in our Loves Rubber Stamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop and please head over to your next stop - Indah Permatasari!  



Sketch inspiration:


Challenges entering:

Magnolia Down Under - Sketch 233 
Art by Miran - Challenge 3 Anything Goes (4/18)



And thank you for leaving comments.....I so enjoy reading all them. I hope you all have a blessed Easter day!



 

9 comments:

  1. Super cute, Laura!
    Blessings for a great Easter,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Laura! Awesome job with Tilda and the red, white and blue theme is so cool! Hope you and the family have a wonderful Easter Holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Laura. Gorgeous image,

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Red white and blue looks so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, love the papers combo!

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC for our sketch challenge :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute, love the image and the red/white/blue colors and the fabulosu card design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red, white and blue. I love how you have showcased that sweet Tilda. Hope you had a fun filled Easter. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Patriotic theme. This is a very fun card, thank you for sharing it. I love those Tilda stamps, too cute. Patricia B

    ReplyDelete