Happy Wednesday everyone! Today's verse over at Word Art Wednesday is from Ecclesiastes 3:11.
I hope you will play along with us - it is a very simple "anything goes" challenge... just create an uplifting and positive card and post it at Word Art Wednesday challenges. You can use this week's verse below, but it is not required.
We are blessed with some wonderful sponsors every week and this week is no different. The challenge this week is sponsored by Flying Unicorn, My Creative Classroom and Docerela Stamps!
Here is my card:
Copics
Image - Saturated Canary
Stash Paper
My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Stax
Stampin Up Cardstock
Thanks so much for stopping by!




Laura, this is so adorable. What a wonderful girl stamp! Her hair is so cute.
ReplyDeleteNice image for the verse as most girls with freckles and maybe a missing tooth wonder. Blessings Carole
ReplyDeleteDarling! She looks as though she's happy she found Christ! Love the background
ReplyDeleteThis is so super cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Laura! I always love seeing these posts with the fantastic sentiments.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning. I love the colours. Hugs Nina
ReplyDelete