Hi everyone and welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensationa l Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links.
One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1stSunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!
**
Sooooo Im having way too much fun with this Doodlebug Springtime paper. I decided to stick with the Easter Theme and used Mimi in her Easter Bunny outfit. I used a Kraft cardstock and stash ribbon & sentiment.
Materials used
Thanks for joining us in our Loves Rubber Stamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop and please head over to your next stop - Indah Permatasari!
And thank you for leaving comments.....I so enjoy reading all them.


Adorable! Cute image and papers.
ReplyDeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeleteNikki
This is soooo super cute! I really love layout and the cute spring papers! I love Mimi too so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI just love the bright colors! Beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteA really cute as a button card
ReplyDeleteOMGosh I love this! You beat me to the posting on this paper, lol. I used a whole lot of it for tomorrow, lol. I love your cute Mimi and adorable card design.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute... Love the adorable image and paper.
ReplyDeleteAwww, she is so cute. Love the paper
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful paper you chose! It really popped up your Mimi image. Just beautiful. I love it......
ReplyDeleteAdorbs!!! Love the sweet image and those papers...I can't wait for mine coming soon! :)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!! I love that image and the paper is amazing. tfs Patricia B
ReplyDelete